Sunday, April 24, 2011

Anticipation

Something about waiting for things I ordered to arrive makes me reminisce of days past.  It reminds me of when I was younger and I'd order something from the Delia's catalog.  I would check the mail daily to see if there was a package for me, tank tops and t-shirts for me to wear to school.

Nowadays, I'm not one for patience and prefer instant gratification. I would almost always go to the store and pick an item up over ordering online. 
Alas, I have no choice but to wait. I purchased one of the Miu Miu microbags from Mindy at the Las Vegas boutique and am currently left in anticipation of its arrival.  I want it so much that I was tempted to go out there for the weekend for some serious shopping.  

Instead, I'll remain here hoping for the delivery truck to arrive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment