Here are some of the sites I frequent regularly:
- The Oatmeal: I love the design and the humor always puts a smile on my face.
- A Softer World: Disturbingly on the mark sometimes.
- XKCD: Hilarious and intelligent. Often teaches me new principles or makes me re-evaluate my position on them.
- The Doghouse Diaries: I can always relate to their comics.
Blogs and Stuff:
- The Bag Snob: I don't always agree with their commentaries; however, it's a place for a lot of my dreams to start and to keep up with things.
- Geeksugar and Yumsugar: These are two sites I follow-up on daily to get my technology fix and to expand my horizons in cooking.
- Void: I came across this site when I'd just purchased my Qi Nanonote for application support and check it regularly for updates.
- Pocketables: Feeds my obsession of mini computers. I'm mainly interested in the clamshell devices, but like to check out everything.
- Etsy: I love checking this site for unique items. While some of it's junk to be honest, there's a lot of handcrafted, quality goods that would be impossible to find without spending a fortune for those of us not lucky enough to live in one of the shopping meccas of the world. I've found a spork necklace from Marymaryhandmade, a robot necklace from Jewelsvine, and wonderful custom leather pieces from Joevleather and HarLex.
- ModCloth: Wonderfully quirky items. My favorite find was a clear glass travel cup and lid.
- Dynamism: A place to find technology not available in the US otherwise. I go for the miniature computers.
- Tasting Room: Want to gain exposure to wine? This is the perfect site to find out which kinds you like the best. Mini bottles (<3) of different vineyards and varietals.