Saturday, June 18, 2011

The World's Small Postal Service

I have a slight obsession with journals and stationary.  Stationary stores are ubiquitous in Korea and it's something to which I'm drawn (I think it's genetics, like my affinity for neon and spicy food).  

The World's Smallest Post ServiceI can't stop at a bookstore without stopping to look at the different journals, cards, and other trinkets available.  I went to Kinokuniya Bookstore in Seattle and left with a couple of books, a DVD, five notebooks, and a mini binder.  I have so many different sets of stationary, including more thank you cards than I'll ever be able to use in a lifetime.

The other week I found out about Lea Redmond's World's Smallest Post Service.  She sets up shop at different locations around San Francisco, including The Curiosity Shoppe periodically.  For those of us who don't live in the Bay area, she offers the service online as well here and offers a kit.  I picked up a kit promptly so I can create my own little letters and packages and am completely in love with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment